Affiliates – never use free URL cloakers!?
There are 3 reasons you should consider never using a free URL shortener or link cloaking service.
1) A lot of ISPs block them because they often collect your data and share it with other sites. ISPs don’t like that!
2) You don’t control the service, so if they go out of business all your links quit working overnight.
3) Those URLs you shorten are impossible to remember and/or edit later.
This is why need to use an affiliate cloaking/redirect script that protects you from all these things and more.
And here is perhaps the best one on the market. Go to the site now and see all the cool features it can
do… including “hot linking”, “promo redirects” and more…
Check it out: Here
Or check out the Webinar Replay
I know the site is corporate looking and there is no long form sales letter or anything, but everything is laid out real nice.
- Facebook Marketing in 60 Minutes A Day Facebook Marketing in 60 Minutes A Day: Unlocks the Secrets of Building a Huge Business Using the Power of Facebook. Discover the Precise Facebook Marketing Strategies that Bring Results that are OUTRAGEOUS!
- The CopyCash Formula - the simple way to get online sales If youve been struggling to get sales online,then then you should take a look at this new magic template. It’s a simple fill in the blank form that will almost guarantee you get sales and conversions. What could be better than “fill in the blan
- Facebook For Business PLR - Complete Sales Funnel Ready Business in a box Facebook For Business PLR is a total business in a box PLR eproduct that comes with a built-in sales funnel, ready for you profit from. Cash in on the facebook marketing craze and slap your name on this hot selling product and sell for 100% profits. You